Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a grappling and ground fighting martial art focused on the skill of forcing your opponent to submit. Not only is the sport a great line of self-defence, it’s also closely linked to achieving success in business and life.
In this episode, Greg shares some of his own lessons learned from the grappling mats of his Jiu-Jitsu martial art, and how you can apply them to take your business and life to the next level.
The Show Highlights:
– One activity you need to stop if you ever want your business to succeed ([3:30])
– Small adjustments that make the difference between success and failure in every aspect of your life ([8:15])
– An Entrepreneur’s ‘never-ending problem’ ([9:10])
– A hack for instantly applying the things you learn ([9:35])
– How to conquer the most common reason Entrepreneurs fail ([11:30])
If you want to live life on YOUR terms and spend more time doing the things you love, then head over to http://www.riseabovepodcast.com and download your free Freedom Formula. What are you waiting for?