In both your personal and professional life, there are times when it’s necessary to ‘end’ something. Maybe it’s time has passed, it’s season is over, or continuing it would be destructive in some way.
But far too many times, we find it difficult to pull the trigger.
We shy away from the steps that could open up a whole new world of development and growth.
Why is that?
In today’s episode, I’m going to share 3 tips to help you move forward towards your personal and business vision – no matter where you’re currently at. The truth is that sometimes you don’t want things to end. But other times, you come to realize that it’s actually necessary to end things in order for you to rise up to the next chapter.
The Show Highlights:
- The only 3 things that can happen with an ending ([4:30])
- Doing things without money being the main motivator ([7:45])
- A strong reminder to always look back where you came from ([9:00])
- How to gain clarity on what you want your personal life and the real reason people never take actions required to move to the next level ([10:15])
- How to build a business vision that supports your personal vision ([12:00])
- The most critical question to ask yourself when creating your personal vision ([15:45])
- One key thing you need to be financially secure ([17:00])